Book a hotel near Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, South San Jose
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll certainly enjoy your time at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds.
San Jose, where it is located, is 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Sacramento.
With just about 10 possible accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, you shouldn't have any issues finding something to suit your needs. Many travelers like the Holiday Inn Express San Jose-Central City, Hampton Inn And Suites San Jose and Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you love stretching your budget as far as it will go, the Casa Linda Motel might be just what you're after, and it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will surely be bowled over by the fine services and accommodation at the few upmarket hotels just a short drive away. Suites and rooms at the Hotel De Anza and The Fairmont San Jose are worth checking out.
If you are feeling a bit frazzled from all the running around, stop for a minute and treat yourself to a delectable coffee break at Cafe Paradise, just a brief walk away. If you're planning to go out for lunch, stay in the area and get a table at Grilled Cheese Bandits Restaurant. Of course, there's no finer way to finish off a long day of traveling than with a couple of drinks. Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Santa Clara County FairgroundsAfter you're done at Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, there are a whole host of other things to keep you occupied:
- Nor Cal Laser Tag is a fun-filled attraction that is packed with games and activities.
- Take a trip through the informative exhibits and displays at California Trolley and Railroad Corporation, a great excursion for you and your friends.
- Are you eager to find some green space where one can enjoy a picnic with the family, a long walk or just soak up the sun? Make your way over to History Park.
- A locally famous structure, Electric Light Tower holds historical significance for the region and is always an impressive sight.
- There's no better place to unwind than Japanese Friendship Garden. Enjoy a book, throw a frisbee with the kids or have a picnic in this urban oasis.