Book a hotel near Sebastian General Store, San Simeon
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sebastian General Store
Sebastian General Store Hotel & Travel Guide
Sebastian General Store is definitely a destination worth making the time for.
You'll find it in San Simeon, which is roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
Staying in the vicinity of Sebastian General Store shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 23 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the El Colibri Hotel & Spa and Pelican Inn & Suites.
If glamorous facilities and services are not really your style, look into some of the bargain solutions available. Why not consider the Cambria Beach Lodge and the Moonstone Landing?
Locals and travelers alike love a coffee from SEBASTIAN'S (442 Slo San Simeon Road, San Simeon). If you don't like coffee, try a cup of tea or a baked good. You won't need to go anywhere else but Hearst Ranch Winery Tasting Room (442 Slo San Simeon Road, San Simeon) for a fun night out.
Other Things to Do Near Sebastian General StoreOnce you are finished with Sebastian General Store, you can think about the region's other attractions:
- Enjoy the notes of the local area at Hearst Ranch Winery.
- Plan a fun family outing at William Randolph Hearst Memorial Beach, where you can splash around in the water as long as you like.
- Experience the wind in your hair and the warm sun on your face at San Simeon Pier. This is a popular place to go for a walk and drink in lovely water views.
- Both children and adults will enjoy a learning adventure about the wonders of the natural world, past and present, at Coastal Discovery Center at San Simeon Bay.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the great outdoors as you explore William Randolph Hearst State Park.