National Geographic Theater is certainly a destination worth seeing.
It awaits you in San Simeon, which is 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
At the end of a busy day, you will be able to go back to your room in good time for some well-earned time out. If you're hoping to stay in the area, there is just 1 choice of hotel. On walking out of the Ragged Point Inn and Resort, it's just 5 miles (8 kilometers) to National Geographic Theater.
Other Things to Do Near National Geographic Theater
You're here to visit National Geographic Theater, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- Enjoy a cruise around Jade Cove to appreciate the sea air and splashing waves.
- As far as historic local landmarks go, few can compete with the splendid view and impressive architecture of Piedras Blancas Lighthouse.
- Elephant Seal Rookery offers the great experience of seeing the creatures up close and enjoying themselves in their natural habitat.
- Chill out at Ragged Point, a notable local resort.
- If you would like to discover aspects of the local history, head to Hearst Castle, a popular historic residence.