Twist and turn down the hills at Snow Valley Mountain Resort. It's a heart-stopping ride all the way from start to finish.
To find it, head 390 miles (628 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, to Big Bear Lake.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Snow Valley Mountain Resort, there are a total of 6 hotels that are eager to welcome you. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Mote's Vacation Home Retreat and Quail Cove Lakeside Lodge.
If breakfast in bed and a concierge seem like a waste of money, take a look at the Tao Cabin 6, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Snow Valley Mountain Resort
If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the area:
- Bring your friends and family and challenge them to a race on the slopes at Rim Nordic Ski Area.
- Nature lovers should make sure they bring their hiking shoes and explore Castle Rock Trail.
- Give the kids, as well as yourself, an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Boulder Bay Park, a well-known park.
- If you've been craving some outdoor relaxation, visit Grout Bay Picnic Area, a lovely recreational area.
- Indulge your love of the natural world with a fun adventure in Aspen Glen Picnic Area, a large recreational area.