Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Southaven, a family-friendly and charming city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as sights like Southaven Towne Center and Tanger Outlet Southaven. You can choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Southaven and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Southaven with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Snowden Grove Amphitheater.
- Other things to see include Landers Center, Snowden Grove Baseball, and Graceland.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Hollywood Feed, or House of Tropicals.
- For vet care, PetVax - Raines, County Seat Animal Hospital, and Guidry Cherie DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Southaven
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Memphis - Southaven, MS
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Southaven MS
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Southaven
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Southaven
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Southaven.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.