Get back to nature when you visit Tule Elk Preserve, one of the area's leading natural attractions.
Once you're ready to start exploring, it will be waiting for you in California.
Make the most of the facilities at the Point Reyes Seashore Lodge before you head out for Tule Elk Preserve. Being just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
Other Things to Do Near Tule Elk Preserve
After you're done at Tule Elk Preserve, there are a range of other things that'll keep you inspired:
- Those after some nature will enjoy a trip to the peaceful Drakes Estero.
- Trek to the top of Mount Wittenberg, or view it from a more comfortable vantage-point.
- Nature lovers should make sure they bring along their walking shoes or boots and explore Point Reyes Hiking Trails.
- Get out your walking shoes and head out to Woodward Valley Trail. This lovely hiking trail is the perfect way to see the glorious natural beauty of the area.
- Some areas are significant enough in history or nature that they're protected. Point Reyes National Seashore is one of those places.