Book a hotel near U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, Sacramento
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine
U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine Hotel & Travel Guide
Educate yourself about the people, places and events which have shaped this area at U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, one of its finest historical sights.
It is located in Sacramento, the lively state capital.
There's a decent variety of hotels that are an easy drive away from U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine. Choose from 6 candidates, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Best Western Plus Palm Court Hotel. Some other choices are the Hyatt Place UC Davis, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Aggie Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For visitors that like low prices, think about reserving a room at one of the budget accommodations here. You can inquire about the Econo Lodge and the Super 8 Dixon / UC Davis.
In need of some time out from your daily wandering? Make your way to Scrubs (976 Garrod Drive, Davis), only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, to get your daily cuppa and a quick bite.
Other Things to Do Near U.C. Davis School of Veterinary MedicineAs well as U.C. Davis School of Veterinary Medicine, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Breathe in the fragrant air and enjoy the lovely floral displays at The Carolee Shields White Flower Garden.
- Nature lovers should visit U.C. Davis Arboretum. Look up the names of the bushes and trees on display, or just enjoy being out in nature.
- Pull on your bathing suit and take the plunge into the refreshing water of U.C. Davis Campus Recreation Pool.
- UC Davis Arboretum is somewhere that nature lovers can wander around peacefully, while enjoying the various trees and plants on display.
- If you've tried all the other museums, consider the displays at Bohart Museum of Entomology.