Book a hotel near UCLA Marina Aquatic Center, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near UCLA Marina Aquatic Center
UCLA Marina Aquatic Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Looking around for a hotel not far from UCLA Marina Aquatic Center?
Los Angeles, the city where it's situated, is a well-loved place to visit any time of the year.
Staying in a hotel that is conveniently located right near the action makes for a more exciting trip. Within an easy commute of UCLA Marina Aquatic Center, you are able to choose from no less than 28 accommodation possibilities. The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the Marriott Marina del Rey and the Inn at Playa del Rey are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're not quite ready to break open your piggy bank, take a look at the great rates 1 mile (2 kilometers) away at the Oakwood Marina del Rey.
If you still have some money to spend, stay for a few nights at one of the top-end hotels available a few minutes away. Enquire about a night's stay at the Marina del Rey Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Playa Villa Mansion, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Treat yourself to a break from your overflowing schedule and have a tasty pastry and a drink at Moments of Contentment (13909 Old Harbor Lane, Marina del Rey.) Belly still grumbling? Settle down at Whiskey Red's (13813 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey,) a well-loved local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near UCLA Marina Aquatic CenterAfter you're finally finished at UCLA Marina Aquatic Center, you aren't going to run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the rest of the area:
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Fisherman's Village, a favorite shopping destination for both locals and visitors.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy by running around at Burton W. Chace Park, a grassy getaway.
- Marina del Rey Visitors Center will provide all the information you will need to ensure you don't waste any time during your stay.
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Marina Marketplace, where you can buy almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Take a deep breath and allow the water beneath your feet to carry away your problems at Venice Fishing Pier. It is a marvelous setting for relaxing and connecting with nature.