Book a hotel near Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Los Angeles County Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Pack your bags and get ready to experience Los Angeles County Museum of Art, a focal point of any getaway.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many wanderers choose to visit the marvelous city of Los Angeles again and again.
It'll be a short commute from the hotel to Los Angeles County Museum of Art if you stay at one of the 32 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is one place to start your search. You might also like to take a look at the Sofitel LA at Beverly Hills, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Petit Ermitage, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You don't have to shell out to get a good room. The area's many budget hotels will give you everything you need. Ever considered giving the Beverly Laurel Hotel a try? It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. A second alternative is the Park Plaza Lodge Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You will find a handful of upmarket establishments within walking distance. A convenient choice is the Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or you can try The 5200 Wilshire BLVD, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
If you need a second wind, you can keep your brain alive with a burst of caffeine. Enjoy one or two coffees from C+M (Coffee and Milk) at LACMA, an easy walk away. You will find more substantial eating options also close by at The Surfer Taco. If you have no desire to crawl into bed just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Molly Malone's Irish Pub, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Los Angeles County Museum of ArtYou're surely not planning to call it quits after Los Angeles County Museum of Art? Set aside some time to experience what else the wider region has in store:
- If you love learning new things, Wall Project might be worth paying a visit to.
- If you're in the mood for a little edification, go and check out what's displayed at A+D Architecture and Design Museum.
- Bring the kids to see the various fascinating exhibits and learn more about transport at Petersen Automotive Museum.
- The great performances, festivals and various other events featured at Craft and Folk Art Museum are appreciated by the local creators and viewers.
- La Brea Tar Pits is a place that you can spend some time at to get an understanding of its history.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Los Angeles County Museum of Art? Check out our Los Angeles County Museum of Art travel guide!