Book a hotel near University of Chicago, Hyde Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Chicago
University of Chicago Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be able to mark off a big item from the old bucket list when you visit University of Chicago.
You can see it in Chicago, a thriving city that offers adventurers a wide range of worthwhile sights.
There are 4 nearby hotels for you to choose from that are bound to suit your needs. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Chicago you’ll find the Chicago Lake Shore Hotel and Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center.
You don't have to travel far to find an economical place to stay. There are a few places a short drive away. You could try the Travelodge Hotel Downtown and the Chinatown Hotel Chicago.
After a never-ending day, rest your worn-out feet at a luxury establishment that's just a quick drive away. To avoid disappointment, it might be wise to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try the JW Marriott Chicago and W Chicago - City Center.
If you're the kind of visitor that does a large amount of their sightseeing from behind a cafe window, then you're in the right place. An easy walk away, Quantum Cafe will provide all the delectable drinks and treats you need. When you've really worked up a big appetite, Gordon Cafe is also not far away, and is one of the best local places to take the family for dinner. When the sun goes down, you might want to walk down the road to Quadrangle Club for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near University of ChicagoWhether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or check out the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at University of Chicago:
- Appreciate the authentic design of the artistic creations at Nuclear Energy Sculpture.
- You can feast your eyes on artistic creations at Renaissance Society, a notable art museum to include on your list of cultural things to see and do.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make arrangements to have a tour of Bond Chapel, a local house of prayer.
- Liven up your evenings and explore the area's art scene. Court Theatre offers a variety of plays which you can attend.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Smart Museum of Art, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and find out their stories.
When you've done enough exploring, jump on a train at 59th St. (U. of Chicago), 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from University of Chicago.