Book a hotel near United Center, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near United Center
United Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Hang out with the locals and experience the action of a big event at United Center.
It can be found in Chicago, a much-loved city that hosts travelers from all over.
For quick and easy access to United Center, book a room at one of 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers). A lot of people have had good experiences at the Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Ruby Room, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Every traveler appreciates a deal, and you don't have to venture very far to find one. There are some economical solutions not too far away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Old Chicago Inn and the Inn at Lincoln Park.
Just a short walk away, Bombon Cafe is a superb place to grab a coffee and a quick bite. Another eminent local establishment is WoodGrain Neapolitan Pizzeria, which offers its guests an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. A smile will come to your face when you share some memories over an a glass of your favorite drop at Clark Streeet Sports Bar, only a brief jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near United CenterYou can explore a wide range of other attractions after your outing to United Center:
- Set aside a bit of time to go and see St. Basil Greek Orthodox Church. Ask about information on visiting if you would like to walk inside.
- Head to Redmoon Theater and revel in watching talented actors give it their all.
- Go and admire what beautiful artworks are currently on display at Mars Gallery.
- History doesn't always come to life in textbooks, but the exhibits at Ukrainian National Museum offer an enriching experience for all visitors.
- You should stop by Holy Innocents Church. Even though this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to ask about the tour times if you want to spend some time inside this spiritual place.
Going to United Center by rail couldn't be more convenient. The most convenient station, Western Avenue, is a mere 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.