Find & compare golf resorts in Chicago, IL from $52
Top Chicago Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Chicago, a cosmopolitan city known for its skyscrapers and theaters, as well as attractions like Millennium Park and Chicago Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 315 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chicago and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chicago with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Chicago Riverwalk, Grant Park, and Douglas Park.
- Other things to see include Willis Tower, House of Blues Chicago, and Field Museum of Natural History.
- Need a pet store? Try Good Life Pet Care, Blessed's Shih Tzu, or Exotic DIscus LLC.
- For vet care, Burke Abbe DVM, Estrick Sara DVM, and WillowGrove Pet Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chicago
- Hilton Chicago
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location.
- Kimpton Gray Hotel
Pets stay free at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Sheraton Suites Chicago Elk Grove
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chicago
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Chicago.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.