Book a hotel near Merchandise Mart, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Merchandise Mart
Merchandise Mart Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't forget when you visited Merchandise Mart, one of the more renowned attractions in this region.
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Chicago.
You'll be pleased to know that there are no less than 50 accommodations nearby, making your time away that much simpler. The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, The Langham, Chicago and JW Marriott Chicago offer a wide variety of choices.
Let your money go a little bit farther by booking a room at one of the budget hotels that are available here. Some of the more reliable establishments include the St. Clair Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Travelodge Hotel Downtown, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cosmopolitan visitors tend to admire the tasteful decor at one of the classic hotels here. You can find the Peninsula Chicago, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Waldorf Astoria Chicago, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
It doesn't matter if you want a couple of snacks or somewhere to enjoy some time out, Marshall's Landing can take care of your needs, and it's just a short distance away. An often-visited eatery which is also close by is Protein Bar. It's a great choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and would like something a little fancier. If you're hungry for more, stop for a drink or two at Billy Goat Tavern (at The Mart).
Other Things to Do Near Merchandise MartOnce you're done with Merchandise Mart, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Art lovers must drop by Richard Norton Gallery to see the exhibits.
- 333 West Wacker Drive is not only one of the primary business hubs, but it's also worth visiting even if you aren't here on business.
- Grasp a deeper sense of the spirit of the area by seeing and learning about Assumption Church, a house of worship.
- See a performance at Cadillac Palace Theatre and enjoy seeing the stories come to life.
- Check out the events schedule at House of Blues Chicago. This dedicated concert venue will surely have a show that you'll be eager to see.
If you're after an easy way to get to Merchandise Mart, why not take the train? Just hop off at the closest station, Ogilvie Transportation Center, it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Alternatively, try another station, Millennium Station, as it's 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.