Book a Hotel Near Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lincoln Park Zoo
Lincoln Park Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
Lincoln Park Zoo might not be the first item on your bucket list, but it definitely deserves a place on it somewhere.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Chicago, as it's a great city to discover in its own right.
Accommodation is an important part of any memorable getaway. With as many as 47 possibilities within an easy drive of Lincoln Park Zoo, it won't take you long to find the right place. The Peninsula Chicago is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Waldorf Astoria Chicago and the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For friendly service at a reasonable price, choose to stay at a budget hotel. Located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Inn at Lincoln Park. Otherwise, there's also the Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago, which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
For those who have an urge to treat themselves, consider the few upmarket hotels close by. The Ambassador Chicago is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Hotel Lincoln is just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and they are both equally excellent choices.
There's nothing like wandering around an unfamiliar place to work up an appetite. After spending some time at Lincoln Park Zoo, you can fuel up just a short walk away, at Lincoln Park Zoo Park Place Cafe. If your stomach is still making a fuss, take a look at the menu at Park Place Cafe, a great eatery that's nearby. A glass or two of your favorite drink at R.J. Grunts could hit the spot after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Lincoln Park ZooHere are a few more of the area's other attractions:
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy by running around and playing at South Pond, a grassy getaway.
- Gain a better understanding of the character of this area by checking out its most important monuments, including Lincoln Monument.
- With a diverse range of awe-inspiring species, Farm-in-the-Zoo is invariably a great place to go to and enjoy the wildlife first-hand.
- Take some time to recharge among the greenery at Lincoln Park Conservatory.
- Enjoy a delicious bite to eat and buy a truly unique souvenir at Green City Market.