If you're the type of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Western Science Center.
It's situated in Hemet, roughly 420 miles (676 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Staying relatively close to Western Science Center shouldn't be too hard, due to the fact that there are 9 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can take a peek at the Hampton Inn And Suites Hemet and Quality Inn Hemet.
Not too far away, you can find some well-priced solutions that are the ideal choice for making your budget last longer. The Days Inn Hemet and the Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn are two of the more well-known places.
Other Things to Do Near Western Science Center
You're here for Western Science Center, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- A great many visitors like to admire Diamond Valley Lake Marina, a pleasant marina.
- Experience a selection of music shows and arts events regularly offered by Ramona Bowl Amphitheatre and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Polish your swing and maybe shave some strokes off your game at Diamond Valley Golf Club.
- There is no better place to escape the daily grind than Valley Wide Regional Park. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around or simply have a picnic with friends and family in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- Take a seat at a table at Soboba Casino if you're the type who appreciates crowds and the anticipation when the slots are whirring.