Book a hotel near Agawam Park, Southampton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Agawam Park
Agawam Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Nature lovers will enjoy Agawam Park, one of the area's most visited natural attractions.
It's located in Southampton.
Luxuriate in a restful sleep and a yummy breakfast before taking a short stroll to Agawam Park. If you stay at The Village Latch Inn Hotel and Southampton Inn, you'll be so close that you won't need to hurry.
Get some shut-eye at one of the budget solutions that are a quick drive away. You can have a look at the Bentley Southampton and the Sun N Sand Hotel.
If you want to indulge yourself during your getaway, you will need to reserve a room at the White Fences Inn. Located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the only upscale answer in the area.
Whether you are a tea lover or a coffee nerd, you'll need something to keep going. A short stroll from Agawam Park, Besim's Fine Cigars boasts a tempting selection of hot drinks and treats. If it's a bigger meal that you're looking for, try Jobs Lane Gastro Pub, a nearby eatery that's popular with locals and travelers alike. Don't forget you're on a break. You're entitled to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a night, and Le Chef is just another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Agawam ParkYou've come here to see Agawam Park, but you may well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has to offer:
- The performances, artistic exhibits and special events featured at Southampton Arts Center are adored by the local artists and spectators.
- Score a hole in one, get your body moving and test yourself at National Golf Club.
- History enthusiasts will want to visit Southampton Historical Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Halsey House can help you become more invested in the land and its people during your stay.
- Looking for a slower pace? Make plans to see inside Our Lady of Poland Catholic Church, a pleasant place of worship.
Why not jump on the train to reach Agawam Park? The closest station, Southampton, is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.