Find & compare kid-friendly hotels in Anaheim, CA from $84
Top Anaheim Family-Friendly Hotels
Hotels With Pools in Anaheim
- SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim, Tapestry Collection by Hilton1640 S Clementine St, Anaheim, CA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.7/5Exceptional! (21 reviews)
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel & Water Playground1380 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CAGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (15 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn1110 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA
The price is $139 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (30 reviews)
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel900 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CAGet Rates3.8/5Good! (89 reviews)
- Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim1221 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.8/5Good! (11 reviews)
- Grand Legacy At the Park1650 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA
The price is $110 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 233.6/5Good! (16 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Anaheim
- Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa1600 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CAGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (15 reviews)
- Disneyland Hotel1150 W Magic Way, Anaheim, CAGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (14 reviews)
- Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel-On Disneyland® Resort Property1717 S Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CAGet Rates4/5Very Good! (8 reviews)
- Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort1855 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CAGet Rates4/5Very Good! (7 reviews)
- Club Wyndham Dolphin's Cove465 W Orangewood Ave, Anaheim, CAGet Rates3.8/5Good! (6 reviews)
- Hilton Anaheim777 W Convention Way, Anaheim, CAGet Rates3.7/5Good! (57 reviews)
Anaheim Kid-Friendly Hotels
It’s not a family vacation if you can’t bring the entire clan with you, is it? Next time you have a few days off from work, plan a family-friendly getaway. Set off on an adventure the entire family will love, and book your stay at one of the kid-friendly hotels in Anaheim.
Your little ones are the most important thing in your life, so make sure they enjoy your accommodation as much as you do. From a kids-only room service menu (macaroni and cheese, anyone?) to special perks like in-room video game consoles, these lodgings provide a little something extra for the smaller members of your crew. The best family-friendly hotels in Anaheim may even offer playgrounds and other activities to keep the kiddos busy. What’s more, some hotels provide a babysitting service so you can get a few hours to yourself!
Whether you’re traveling with one small child or hauling around your entire extended family, Travelocity is here to help. Let us hook you up with hotels for kids in Anaheim that will keep your youngsters happy without breaking the bank. You can save even more when you bundle your flight and hotel together, so what are you waiting for? Grab your family and get ready to explore!