Find & compare wedding hotels in Anaheim, CA from $67
Top Anaheim Hotel Wedding Venues
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Anaheim, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and entertainment, as well as attractions like Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park. Choose from Travelocity's 23 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Anaheim and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Anaheim with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Yorba Regional Park and Chino Hills State Park.
- Other things to see include Downtown Disney® District, Anaheim Convention Center, and Honda Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Protein for Pets, Just Food For Dogs, or Andrew's Koi International - Imported Japanese Koi.
- For vet care, Anchor Animal Hospital and VCA Yorba Regional Animal Hospital are both located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Anaheim
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Hotel Indigo Anaheim
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Anaheim
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Anaheim.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.