Book a hotel near Dad Miller Golf Course, Northwest Anaheim
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dad Miller Golf Course
Dad Miller Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the heart rate up and soak up the fresh air and sunshine at Dad Miller Golf Course. It's a great course for any golfer, from old pros to first-timers.
When you're ready to begin your adventure, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Anaheim.
If you are looking to be close to Dad Miller Golf Course, select a room at one of 18 possible accommdations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. The Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim, the Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim, Kitchen Studios and the Anaheim Executive Inn & Suites are three that are well-liked, and they are only 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The less you spend, the longer you can stay! You can find some hot bargains on hotels close by. You could look into the Econo Lodge Anaheim North which is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Kona Inn Motel Anaheim, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You deserve a night or two at one of the few top-end hotels in the area. You may want to check availability at the Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and Disneyland Hotel - On Disneyland Resort Property.
Conveniently close by, Greenside Cafe is among the most popular places to take five and recharge. If you're in need of somewhere with a more extensive menu, Clubhouse at Dad Miller Golf Course can satisfy an empty stomach. You'll chuckle as you recall the events of the day while enjoying a few glasses of your favorite beverage at Bowling Center, just a short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Dad Miller Golf CourseYou'll be able to stop by a variety of other attractions after your trip to Dad Miller Golf Course:
- Southern California Institute of Technology is not only a higher learning institution, but it is also respected as a place of inspiration for the area's locals.
- Make sure you leave some room in your luggage if you're thinking about shopping at Buena Park Mall.
- Shoppers in the know may want to head straight for Howie's Game Shack, a renowned store which people visit for.
- Looking for an action-packed afternoon? Independence Hall has a number of rides perfect for thrill seekers like you.
- Your kids are sure to be ecstatic when you bring them for a day at the fantastic local theme park, Knott's Marketplace!