Find some serenity in nature at Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary.
White Plains, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Albany, is where you will find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary, there are a total of 4 possible accommodations to think about. You can compare the Bedford Post Inn and Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco.
The La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, is the ideal place for tourists that appreciate a bargain hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary
After finishing up with Arthur W. Butler Memorial Sanctuary, you can check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Understand exactly what makes the nature and wildlife at Westmoreland Sanctuary so important.
- Set aside to let Mother Nature flourish, Eugene and Agnes Meyer Nature Preserve is a nice place to relax with the birds.
- Spend some time practicing your swing at Brynwood Golf and Country Club.
- Grand Prix New York / Spins Bowl is the perfect place to show off your racing skills. Take a kart and beat your pals through the checkered flag!
- With an excellent selection of delectable goodies, For The Love Of Chocolate is a place you won't want to miss.