Book a hotel near Athenaeum Music and Arts Library, Village of La Jolla
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Athenaeum Music and Arts Library
Athenaeum Music and Arts Library Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover another side of the local culture when you stop by Athenaeum Music and Arts Library.
You'll find it in San Diego County, roughly 460 miles (740 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
The 18 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Athenaeum Music and Arts Library are perfect for those who are a bit short on time. The Pantai Inn and the La Valencia Hotel are two suitable places here, found 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the La Jolla Beach Travelodge, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you can enjoy a restful night's sleep, knowing that you've scored the best deal in town.
Do you feel like kicking back in style, but you don't care to drive too far? You might want to make your way to the Grande Colonial Hotel, a luxurious hotel that's only 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away.
Just a stone's throw away, Beaming Organic Superfood Cafe: La Jolla is a great place to treat yourself to a quick bite and a beverage. If it's a larger meal that you want, try Esteban's Restaurant & Grill, a nearby eatery that's loved by locals and wanderers alike. A smile will come to your face when you reflect on the day while enjoying a glass or two at Catania, just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Athenaeum Music and Arts LibraryWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Athenaeum Music and Arts Library:
- Head to Map and Atlas Museum of La Jolla if you've visited all the famous museums and you're still looking for more!
- There is nowhere better to really unwind than Ellen Browning Scripps Park. Peruse a magazine, play with the kids or simply lie in the shade in this green urban oasis.
- Spend some time at La Jolla Historical Society and you'll get a sense of its place in history.
- The feel of the sea air and mesmerizing waves make La Jolla Cove a fun addition to any trip.
- Cuvier Park is a green urban sanctuary. It is the ideal place to take a tranquil stroll and relax outdoors.