Book a hotel near Blue Ridge Mall, Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Blue Ridge Mall
Blue Ridge Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are hunting around for something interesting to experience during your travels, a visit to Blue Ridge Mall is an excellent choice.
It's situated in Hendersonville, which is about 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Raleigh.
There's a great variety of 10 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Blue Ridge Mall, but it still pays to book in advance. Lots of travelers recommend the 1898 Waverly Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the Hampton Inn Hendersonville, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and The Charleston Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you prefer to spend your cash on tourist attractions rather than a room to stay, you'll be pleased to find out that there are some less expensive solutions here. Some examples are the Econo Lodge and the Ramada Hendersonville, which are 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Providing superb coffee and scrumptious light meals, HoneyBaked Ham Company (165 4 Seasons Boulevard, Hendersonville) should also be on your schedule while visiting Blue Ridge Mall. Your stomach will thank you when you order from Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 1635 4 Seasons Boulevard, Hendersonville.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Ridge MallWhen you're finished exploring Blue Ridge Mall, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Jackson Park is a popular recreation park that is loved by locals and travelers. It's a great place to bring the kids for an afternoon of play.
- Witness the exciting range of marine creatures that are exhibted at Team ECCO Ocean Center and Aquarium.
- Take along the family to see Mineral and Lapidary Museum, where they're guaranteed to be intrigued by the displays.
- History may not come alive in classrooms, but the exhibitions at Henderson County Heritage Museum make learning an interesting experience for all patrons.
- If you're a theater enthusiast, be sure to take in a play at Hendersonville Little Theatre.