Book a hotel near Southridge Shopping Center, Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Southridge Shopping Center
Southridge Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Ready to head on down to Southridge Shopping Center?
Asheville, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
If you're hunting for the perfect accommodation, you'll be able to take your pick from 6 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Southridge Shopping Center. Just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you will be able to lay your head at the Hampton Inn and Suites Asheville I-26. A couple of other places are the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Asheville, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Clarion Inn Asheville Airport, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You will receive more than your money's worth when you stay at one of the bargain hotels here. For instance, the Comfort Inn Asheville Airport is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, while the Econo Lodge Airport is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Close by and convenient, Starbucks is one of the best places to stop and recharge. An often-visited eatery which is also close by is Lone Star Steakhouse. It's a superb choice if you're particularly hungry and would like something a bit fancier. Finish up a great day with a couple of drinks at Chili's Grill & Bar, also within walking distance, and make sure you propose a toast to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Southridge Shopping CenterAfter enjoying Southridge Shopping Center, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Have fun behind the scenes by touring Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
- Broadmoor Golf Course is the ideal place to spend a day out on the green and make new friends.
- Ensure that you buy your tickets as early as possible if you hope to see a concert at Feed and Seed.
- Unity Center is a peaceful place of worship and a local attraction that you might like to visit.
- Spend some time shopping at Biltmore Park Town Square, where you can lay your hands on almost anything you want, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.