Book a hotel near The Orange Peel, Downtown Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Orange Peel
The Orange Peel Hotel & Travel Guide
Making plans to check out The Orange Peel and searching for accommodation close by?
It's situated in Asheville. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Raleigh.
There's a huge range of hotel options within an easy commute of The Orange Peel. Out of approximately 37 possibilities you'll be sure to find one that catches your eye. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Grand Bohemian Asheville, Autograph Collection. Two others to check out are the Haywood Park Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Your long-awaited vacation doesn't have to cost you a fortune. Try out the Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown, a popular low-cost accommodation solution, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you want to discover the lap of luxury, take your pick from a collection of top-end options that are nearby. The Hill House Bed & Breakfast is one of the top places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Or, perhaps book a room at the 1900 Inn on Montford, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Only a short distance away, City Bakery is a superb place to sit down and enjoy a quick snack or a coffee. If you want something more substantial, Wicked Weed Brewing Pub is also within close reach and has a range of tasty meals. Continue walking and while away the rest of your day trying out the wine and beer at Bhramari Brewing Company.
Other Things to Do Near The Orange PeelIf you'd love to explore more than just The Orange Peel, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Stop off at Fine Arts Theatre to really relax and just be entertained by a great movie.
- Experience a selection of music shows and arts events regularly offered by YMI Cultural Center and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
- See the artworks on exhibit at Bender Gallery.
- Fans of creative works should make plans to discover Asheville Art Museum where they'll certainly be inspired.
- If you consider yourself a history buff, arrange a visit to Altamont Theater and find out why it's a valued landmark.