Book a hotel near Asheville Art Museum, Downtown Asheville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Asheville Art Museum
Asheville Art Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Asheville Art Museum stimulates creativity in the minds of everyone that visits.
You can find it in Asheville, which is 220 miles (354 kilometers) out of the state capital, Raleigh.
If you want to book a room in the heart of the action, you'll have a range of options to choose from. There are 35 hotels within the vicinity of Asheville Art Museum. You might like to have a look at The Omni Grove Park Inn or the Haywood Park Hotel, comfortably situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
You will sleep tighter than your purse strings at the Hilton Garden Inn Asheville Downtown. You'll find it 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Travelers that appreciate the finer things will be spoiled for choice based on the range of high-quality establishments available. The Hill House Bed & Breakfast tops the list of places, situated 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Otherwise, confirm a room at the 1900 Inn on Montford, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you want a short rest from enjoying Asheville Art Museum, take the short walk to Bomba for a refreshing coffee. If you're after something a little more substantial, make a reservation at Champa, which is also close by. Of course, there is no better way to end a day's exploring than with a relaxing drink. Timo's House, also a short walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near Asheville Art MuseumYou can maximize your time here by sampling the region's other attractions after you're done with Asheville Art Museum:
- At Colburn Earth Science Museum, the riveting world of science is translated to everyday situations.
- Make sure to check out the high-quality program of music shows, exhibits and art courses proudly offered by Pack Place Education Arts and Science Center.
- For tourists eager to learn all about local history, be sure to visit Vance Monument.
- Attend the performance or festival of your choice and see one or two exhibits offered by Diana Wortham Theatre.
- Art fans should visit Bender Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.