Find & compare beach hotels in Asheville, NC from $60
Top Asheville Beach Resorts & Hotels
More Beachfront Hotels in Asheville
Beach Condos in Asheville
- Cute 1br W/ Updates - Steps To Downtown 1 Bedroom Condo37 Hiawassee, Unit E302, Asheville, NCGet Rates
- Suite Escape to the Mountains! Near Asheville, Hot Tub, Full Kitchen, Views!Mills River, NCGet Rates
- Handsome Chic Loft Central Downtown AshevilleAsheville, NCGet Rates
- Asheville Loft in the Heart of Historic Downtown-viewsAsheville, NCGet Rates
- Penthouse Suite 6th Floor Skyland Building Hendersonville, NCHendersonville, NCGet Rates
Beach Villas in Asheville
- beautiful luxury villa B, in the Smoky MountainsClyde, NCGet Rates
- Smoky Mountain Elegant Villa A, Near Asheville, NcClyde, NCGet Rates
- Relaxing & Comfy 3 Bedroom Home, Easy Access!Candler, NCGet Rates
- Cottage In The Cove108 Havnaers Point, Lake Lure, NCGet Rates
- Springdale Cardinal Villa LodgingCanton, NCGet Rates
Asheville Oceanfront Hotels
It’s hard to beat a vacation at the beach. You go to get warm. You go to get wet. You go to get the sand in between your toes. Pack a bag stocked with towels, suntan lotion, and don’t forget your sandals, because there is a lounge chair near the water with your name on it.
Beach hotels in Asheville offer the very best in coastal accommodations. Find one with a spacious room just steps from the sand and ocean-facing windows to ensure you catch that cool, late-afternoon sea breeze. After spending an entire day getting golden and frolicking in the ocean, head back to the hotel and treat yourself to a classically mixed mai tai in the lobby bar. Your vacation at the seashore should be one for the record books and one of the Asheville beach hotels will make sure all your seaside needs are taken care of.
You may think a stay near the ocean is out of the question considering your budget, but Travelocity has an extensive list of cheap beach hotels in Asheville that are perfect for every traveler. We have the sun, the sand, the water, and even the fish tacos, so go dive in.