Pet owners shouldn't miss Boone, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Turchin Center for the Visual Arts and Kidd Brewer Stadium. You can choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Boone and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Boone with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Daniel Boone Native Gardens, Howard Knob County Park, and Moses H. Cone Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include Hickory Ridge Living History Museum, Horn in the West, and Magic Mountain Mini Golf and Arcade.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or The Pet Place.
- For vet care, Appalachian-New River Veterinary Associates, Whispering Waters Animal Care, and Appalachian New River Veterinary: Mc Adams Randall DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Boone
- Super 8 by Wyndham Boone NC
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Highland Hills Motel and Cabins – A Master Hosts Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Boone
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Boone.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 21°F.