Book a hotel near Children's Hospital Oakland, Oakland
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Children's Hospital Oakland
Children's Hospital Oakland Hotel & Travel Guide
On the lookout for a hotel room close to Children's Hospital Oakland?
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many adventurers spend time in the marvelous city of Oakland each year.
If you're hunting for a suitable home away from home, you'll be able to take your pick from 16 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Children's Hospital Oakland. The Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel and the Courtyard by Marriott Emeryville are a couple of great places, found 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a place to sleep that won't break the bank, a handful of low-priced hotels are available nearby. A couple of examples are the Imperial Inn and the Piedmont Place, which are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
There's just a handful of hotels within easy commuting distance, so ensure you book a room ahead of time. If you were looking for something sophisticated, try the Hotel Shattuck Plaza, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Some people are simply not made for mornings. If you woke up feeling a bit lethargic, a freshly brewed coffee at Lucia Drive Through Espresso (5225 Shattuck Ave. #B, Oakland) is a terrific way to jump-start your battery. A brief walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) will bring you to Oakland’s Very Own Tavern & Eatery (5319 Martin Luther King Junior Way, Oakland), which offers a good range of meals.
Other Things to Do Near Children's Hospital OaklandAfter visiting Children's Hospital Oakland, get ready for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Buy some unique and perhaps even handmade gifts for your family back home and sit and relax with a snack at Temescal Farmers' Market.
- If you adore the ambience of historic buildings and structures, a prearranged visit to California College of the Arts will ignite your passion.
- Buy some great gifts at Bay Street.
- Public Market Emeryville is a charming place where you can find a unique gift or perhaps just enjoy a delicious snack.
- Are you interested in all things science? If you answered yes, it is worthwhile checking out Alta Bates Summit Medical Center and seeing if you can go on a tour.