Kids shouldn't get to have all the fun when it comes to taking a vacation. Treat yourself to a little adult-inspired recreation at Clos LaChance Winery.
It is located in Morgan Hill, an estimated 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The Rosewood Cordevalle is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from Clos LaChance Winery, making it a superb place for you to enjoy some rest and relaxation while you're here.
If you have always thought that traveling the world is more about appreciating different cultures than sleeping in swanky hotels, check out the low-cost accommodations that are a short commute away. A couple of your options include the Comfort Inn and the Quality Inn And Suites Gilroy.
Other Things to Do Near Clos LaChance Winery
Once you've finished with Clos LaChance Winery, don't neglect the region's other sights:
- Could there be anything better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with liquor? Go to Lightheart Cellars and you will quickly find out.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just enjoy tasting wine now and then, Kirigin Cellars Winery is a great place to buy and taste the regional flavors.
- You could be an aircraft expert, or you might simply enjoy the convenience of air travel. No matter what your thoughts are about the art of flight, visitors from all walks of life will be fascinated by Wings of History Air Museum.
- There's no need to let your fitness routine lapse because you're on vacation! Take advantage of Centennial Recreation Center, a popular rec center.
- Watch the performers relate a tale through the movement of their bodies and limbs at Troy's Bocce Ball Room.