Book a hotel near Daystar Christian Centre, Ikeja
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Daystar Christian Centre
Daystar Christian Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for some spiritual enlightenment on your getaway, your visit to Daystar Christian Centre will be a meaningful one.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many curious explorers come to the terrific city of Lagos again and again.
Visitors who want to stay nearby Daystar Christian Centre will have around 28 accommodations at their disposal. The Protea Hotel Ikeja and the Sheraton Lagos Hotel are a couple of choices and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You may also like to consider the Westown Hotels Ikeja, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Your time off doesn't have to cost you a small fortune. Have a look at the DownTown Royal Hotel, a wonderful low-cost solution, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
With a sprinkling of upscale establishments in the surrounding area, you can stay a night or two in extreme comfort near your destination. A couple of the consistent favorites are the Best Western Plus Lagos Ikeja, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Apartment Royale Hotel and Suites, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Once you've taken a good look at Daystar Christian Centre, take a short walk to Afrinolly Space - Creative Hub and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. If your stomach's trying to tell you something, you might want to consider Vibes Lounge, also close-at-hand. Round out a terrific afternoon with a drink at www.somisteamgroup.com, also nearby, and be sure to propose a toast to your poor colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Daystar Christian CentreSurely you weren't intending to finish your day after Daystar Christian Centre? Give yourself some time to see what else the wider region has to offer:
- Lagos State Government Secretariat should be included on the itinerary of any tourist in the area that has an interest in local history and architecture. Make sure to inquire for tour and visitor information.
- If you're eager to keep active while enjoying your vacation, go to Lagos Country Club.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or only pick up what you need, you'll find some wonderful deals at Actis Ikeja Mall.
- Most visitors will hear talk of Computer Village at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a tee time at Ikeja Golf Club.