Where to stay in Dominican Republic: Best areas for travelers
- Puerto Plata: You can put all your worries behind you at a top-rated hotel like the Hotel Mountain View, the Korona Hotel or the All Inclusive Junior Suite With Airport Transfers Included and VIP Access!. Then, wander around interesting sights like Playa Dorada.
- Santo Domingo: Lose yourself in the excitement of this lively destination. There are lots of awesome sights to explore here, with Boca Chica, Parque Colon and Cathedral of Santo Domingo some of the best of them. After a long day, hop into a comfy bed at the Hotel Luis V, the Carey House Hotel or the Hotel Primaveral - Mansion S.D..
- Punta Cana: If you're eager for some time out in nature, this is the ideal place for you. Punta Cana is filled with awesome natural attractions, from Bavaro Lagoon to Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Cave of Wonders. After a long day out, recharge your batteries at the Finest Punta Cana by The Excellence Collection All inclusive, the Manaya Bed & Breakfast or the Folie stay. You'll need your energy to explore other top-rated sights such as Hoyo Azul, Cueva de las Maravillas National Park and Boca de Yuma Harbour.
- Samana: If this is your first time in Samana and you need some advice on where to stay, the Casas del Mar Neptunia, the Hotel Samana Spring and the Nilka Hotel Boutique are awesome choices. Plus, they're ideal bases to explore this destination's numerous sights. Rincon Beach, Cayo Levantado Beach and El Salto del Limon are well-liked by locals and visitors alike. Be sure to check out other attractions like Playa Bonita, El Limon Falls and Playa Las Flechas.
- Santiago de los Caballeros: With loads of attractions to check out here, you'll hardly have time to see them all. At least you'll be spoilt for choice when selecting one of the comfy hotels here, like the Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino, the Hotel Casa Jum and the Matum Hotel & Casino. Once you've had a restful night's sleep, get out and explore some of this destination's top nature-based spots such as Salto Jimenoa Dos and Central Park. Salto Baiguate Waterfall is another great place to retreat to during your Santiago de los Caballeros escape.
Search vacation packages deals in Dominican Republic's top destinations
Dominican Republic flight + hotel packages
2021 Dominican Republic vacations
Top Dominican Republic hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Dominican Republic
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Dominican Republic?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Dominican Republic?
Why should I purchase my Dominican Republic vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Dominican Republic car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Dominican Republic?
What is there to do in Dominican Republic?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.