Find & compare spa resorts in Durham, NC from $53
Top Durham Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Durham, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Durham Performing Arts Center and Streets at Southpoint Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 34 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Durham and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Durham with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sarah P. Duke Gardens, Duke Lemur Center, and West Point on the Eno.
- Other things to see include Carolina Theater, Durham Convention Center, and Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Pop-A-Treat, Unleashed, The Dog & Cat Store of Durham, or D.V.Ints..
- For vet care, Dr. Karen Heffernan, Vetco, and Veterinary Dental Clinic of North Carolina are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Durham
- Residence Inn Durham McPherson/Duke University Medical Cntr
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Medical Park
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Durham
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Durham.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.