Book a hotel near Duke University Chapel, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Duke University Chapel
Duke University Chapel Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you want to learn more about spiritual practices or just run your eyes along the architectural splendor, Duke University Chapel will make for a fascinating visit.
It's found in Raleigh, a state capital that's home to an assortment of memorable sights.
If you're searching for the perfect accommodation, you can take your pick from 11 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Duke University Chapel. The King's Daughters Inn, the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club and the Hilton Durham near Duke University are a few that are well-liked, and they're just 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you can find the University Inn Durham next to Duke University Medical Center, a budget solution.
Craving a cup of coffee, a sweet treat or both to keep up your energy levels? Au Bon Pain is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's within walking distance of Duke University Chapel. Tandoor is a fantastic choice that's close by if you prefer a sit-down meal. Finish off a terrific day with a drink at Black Twig Cider House, also nearby, and be sure to raise a glass to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Duke University ChapelYou'll be able to discover a host of other attractions after seeing Duke University Chapel:
- Immerse yourself in the animated student lifestyle for a day by planning a trip to Duke University on one of its open days.
- Wander around Sarah P. Duke Gardens and marvel at the wide range of flowers, trees and plants. Travelers of any age should definitely learn something new about their favorite flora.
- If you are interested in the medical sciences, it is worthwhile taking a tour of Durham VA Medical Center.
- Every art piece has an intriguing past. At Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University, you can look around the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and learn the story behind them.
- Find out the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, by enjoying a round or two at Duke University Golf Club.