Book a hotel near University of North Carolina, Raleigh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of North Carolina
University of North Carolina Hotel & Travel Guide
As soon as you arrive at University of North Carolina, you'll discover why so many visitors come from near and far to see it.
It's located in Raleigh, a state capital that's known for a wide range of interesting sights.
There's a fair mix of accommodations that are a short drive away from University of North Carolina. You can take your pick from 8 possibilities, all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. Lots of visitors recommend The Franklin Hotel Chapel Hill - Curio Collection by Hilton, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, The Carolina Inn, a Destination Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Chapel Hill/Carrboro, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you think that traveling the world is more about experiencing new things than staying at plush hotels, have a look at the bargain accommodations that are a short commute away. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Extended Stay America - Durham - University - Ivy Creek Blvd and the Days Inn Chapel Hill.
The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection is the only name you'll need to memorize when you're after somewhere elegant that is relatively close by. It's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Whether you're a tea aficionado or a barista in the making, you might need something to keep going. A short stroll from University of North Carolina, Dunkin' Donuts boasts a good variety of hot drinks and sweet treats. Or, perhaps you could take a table near the window at Lenoir Dining Hall. It's close by and renowned for feeding patrons some mouth-watering lunches and dinners. At sunset, you might want to make your way down the road to Crossroads Chapel Hill for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near University of North CarolinaHere's a sampling of the wider region's other favorite pursuits:
- Have a memorable evening out with a concert at Memorial Hall.
- UNC Medical Center is a great place to learn more about the medical sciences. Have a look on the website and arrange a tour.
- Visit Paul Green Theatre and enjoy watching its gifted actors give it their all.
- Coker Arboretum is a place where lovers of nature can unwind, while taking in the shrubs and trees on view.
- Take pleasure in the impressive assortment of art at Ackland Art Museum. This renowned art museum is an excellent area to spend an afternoon.