Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Fort Myers, FL from $66
Top Fort Myers Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Myers, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Captiva Beach. Choose from Travelocity's 49 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Myers and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Myers with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Manatee Park, Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, and Centennial Park.
- Other things to see include Edison and Ford Winter Estates, Fort Myers Country Club, and Bell Tower Shops.
- Need a pet store? Try Discount Farm & Pet Supplies, Doggie Style, or PETCO Distribution Center.
- For vet care, Pamela Mettley, DVM, Pet Vaccination Clinic at Tractor Supply Co., and Coastal Veterinary House Calls are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Myers
- Angler's Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfy beds.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Myers-Sanibel Gateway
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Waterside Inn on the Beach
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Myers
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Fort Myers.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.