Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Myers, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Imaginarium Hands - On Museum and Edison and Ford Winter Estates. Take your pick from Travelocity's 109 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Myers and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Myers with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Manatee Park, Lovers Key State Park, and Centennial Park.
- Other things to see include Sun Splash Water Park, Florida Repertory Theater, and Harborside Event Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland - Ft. Myers, Pet Kingdom, or Aquarium & Reef Center.
- For vet care, Daniels Parkway Animal Hospital, Fort Myers Veterinary Hospital, and Best Friends Animal Hospital: Black Amy DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Myers
- Tween Waters Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfy beds.
- Anchor Inn and Cottages
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Myers Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Myers
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Fort Myers.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 53°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 73°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.