Book a hotel near Houston Graduate School of Theology, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Houston Graduate School of Theology
Houston Graduate School of Theology Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Houston Graduate School of Theology to your travel agenda.
It is just one of several things that makes the city of Houston so popular.
If you're going to travel as far as Houston Graduate School of Theology, you might like to find a room that's close by. There are 13 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to get some rest at the Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel. Two other places are the Courtyard by Marriott Houston Brookhollow, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you prefer to spend your cash on shopping rather than accommodation, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a few bargain solutions here. For instance, the Rodeway Inn & Suites Highway 290 Northwest is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) down the road, while the Days Inn Houston is just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you need a little spark, try to keep your brain stimulated with a burst of caffeine. You can sample your favorite coffee at Pericos Mexican Cafe, a brief stroll away. Alternatively, you might try a few courses at Alonti Catering Cafe, also close at hand. Draw up a stool and push away your hassles with a drink. Echo Bar is only a few minutes away on foot, and the bar staff will be pleased to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Houston Graduate School of TheologyIn addition to Houston Graduate School of Theology, here are some more things in the region that you're going to want to check out:
- Karbach Brewing is an interesting place. Take a glance behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.
- Whether you’re looking to splurge, or simply get what you need, you can enjoy some fantastic retail therapy at Marq*E Entertainment Center.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're looking to have a hit, book a round at Houstonian Golf Club.
- Check out the wide variety of bushes and trees on view at Houston Arboretum and Nature Center, a peaceful way to spend the morning.
- Spend a few hours honing your golfing skills at Memorial Park Municipal Golf Course.