Book a hotel near Imperial College London, London
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Imperial College London
Imperial College London Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig a little deeper into the area's history at Imperial College London, an unmissable attraction for history fanatics.
It's just one of the countless things that brings visitors to London, the country's fast-paced capital city.
With 33 accommodations within a short walk of Imperial College London, even the most prudent of tourists are sure to find what they're looking for. Start by looking into The Egerton House Hotel, 130 Queen's Gate Apartments and Adria Boutique Hotel.
Nothing makes a bigger dent in the budget than finding a place to stay. Luckily, there is a range of value-for-money hotels that aren't too far away. The Sloane Square Hotel and the Montana Hotel London are two such establishments. They are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
Take self-indulgence to a whole new level by booking a room at one of several upmarket hotels that are a few minutes away. The Bulgari Hotel, London and the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London are two of the popular possibilities, located only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you'd like a brief rest from exploring Imperial College London, take the short stroll to College Cafe for a piping hot coffee. There are some more extensive food options also close by at Ognisko Restaurant. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to enjoy a few drinks before you call it a night, and Eastside Restaurant and Bar is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Imperial College LondonIf you want to discover more than just Imperial College London, get a taste of what else the area has:
- Science is an indispensable part of how we live. Fortunately, London Science Museum makes it available for all visitors.
- Get acquainted with some of the area's intellectual pursuits by touring around Royal Geographical Society.
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their country, when you visit Polish Institute and Sikorski Museum.
- Holy Trinity Brompton Church is a spiritual sanctuary and a local attraction that you might like to see and admire.
- Grab tickets to a concert or attend a big event at Royal Albert Hall, one of the top music and entertainment venues.
Jump on the metro at the nearest station, West Brompton, when you're finished exploring Imperial College London. It's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.