Book a hotel near Trafalgar Square, London
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Trafalgar Square
Trafalgar Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Earn some serious bragging rights when you visit Trafalgar Square, one of the destination's most famous attractions.
You will locate it in London, the nation's exciting capital.
Want to spend less time commuting? Rest your head at one of the 62 accommodations that are within an easy walk of Trafalgar Square. This amount of choice can complicate a decision. We advise first checking out The Soho Hotel, Firmdale Hotels, Corinthia Hotel London and The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel.
You'll find a great variety of accommodation solutions nearby that provide a good night's sleep at a bargain price. Check out the Garth Hotel, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or, you can try the Surtees Hotel London Ltd, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You won't have to travel too far to indulge in a little luxury. Select from a great collection of top-end hotels a short drive away. A couple of places are the Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the 41, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Cafe On The Square (Trafalgar Square, London) is an appealing coffee shop that is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. It's a great place to drop in to when you'd like a quick bite to eat. A well-known place for travelers with an appetite, The National Café (The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London) is a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Trafalgar SquareYou can discover a variety of other attractions after visiting Trafalgar Square:
- Every piece you see at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At National Gallery, you can browse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and discover their stories.
- If you're looking for a piece of local culture, visit Equestrian Statue of George IV.
- Fourth Plinth Project is a handy meeting point, a bit of regional culture and a fun selfie opportunity.
- Take time to visit St. Martin-in-the-Fields and get better acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of the area.
- Nelson's Column is an important landmark that can be seen while touring the area.
If you're after an easy way to travel to Trafalgar Square, why not take the metro? If you jump off at the closest station, Charing Cross Station, it's just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Otherwise, you could try another station, Piccadilly Circus Station, since it's 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Trafalgar Square? Check out our Trafalgar Square travel guide!