Book a hotel near Tower of London, London
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tower of London
Tower of London Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll come to realize that all you've been told about Tower of London is true. That's probably why millions of people have been inspired by this significant icon.
You will locate it in London, the capital city of the nation.
Why not spare yourself the stress and stay close by? You'll find no less than 39 accommodations just a stone's throw away. Why not start the hunt at the Olive Níké Apartments, Andaz London Liverpool Street - a concept by Hyatt and Grange Tower Bridge?
You don’t need to spend a fortune to get a good night’s sleep. Check out the great selection of close-by bargain hotels. Two solid places include the Qbic Hotel London City, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Rest Up London - Hostel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take indulgence to new heights by booking one of the various premium establishments that are just a stone’s throw away. The Bridge Apartments is one of the top places, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. Alternatively, you could confirm a room at the Boundary, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
When you've wrapped things up at Tower of London, take a brief walk to Tower Hill Tram for a few snacks, a cup of coffee or a cold drink. If you'd like something a little more substantial, make your way to Armouries Restaurant, which is also close by. Round out an excellent day with a drink or two at Westlea Brandish, also very close by, and be sure to raise a glass to your poor colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Tower of LondonYou're surely not going to finish your day after Tower of London? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the area has available:
- Have a rest and breathe in the fresh air of Trinity Square Gardens, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Any history buffs will enjoy a few hours at Roman Wall.
- You should stop by All Hallows-by-the-Tower. Although this local house of worship is often visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the tour times if you want to spend some time inside the actual building.
- St Olave Hart Street is a pleasant and peaceful place of prayer. You may admire it from the street or check if you can make arrangements to have a tour inside.
- Visitors with a passion for ships and industrial ports should spend some time at St Katherine's Dock.
A simple way to travel to Tower of London is by rail. The best station in this situation, London Fenchurch Street, is only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. You could also try another station, London Bridge, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Tower of London? Check out our Tower of London travel guide!