Book a hotel near Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum, Indianapolis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum
Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to discover something new when you visit Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Indianapolis, the state capital, such a beloved travel destination.
Enjoy the facilities at the Indy Hostel before going out on your journey to explore Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum. Seeing as it's just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
For those that want low prices, think about making a reservation at one of the budget accommodations available. You might like to try the Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Downtown Medical District and the Park Place at City Centre.
At just 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away, Dunkin' Donuts (1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis) is a great destination for lunch or a coffee break while roaming around Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum.
Other Things to Do Near Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi ColiseumIf you want to experience more than just Indiana State Fairgrounds and Pepsi Coliseum, check out what else the area has going on:
- If you love learning new things, Hooks American Drugstore Museum might be worth paying a visit to.
- At Children's Museum of Indianapolis, the children can immerse themselves in stimulating, hands-on activities.
- Looking for some green space to have a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? Make your way over to George Washington Park.
- If you're a fan of theater, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Clowes Memorial Hall.
- Some cemeteries are way more than just a graveyard. Crown Hill Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can shed some light on fascinating stories of the past.