Consider how societies have changed through time as you explore Kingsley Plantation.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Jacksonville, as it's a lovely city to see in its own right.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Kingsley Plantation, there are a total of 2 hotel options to think about. See which looks best out of the Best Western Mayport Inn & Suites and Econo Lodge Mayport.
Other Things to Do Near Kingsley Plantation
When you're finally finished with Kingsley Plantation, you're not likely to run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the region:
- Learn a great deal about the wonderful animals at Bird Emergency Aid and Kare Sanctuary, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Go wildlife viewing, improve your photography and enjoy a stroll at Little Talbot Island State Park.
- Go in search of wildlife, improve your photography and enjoy a walk at Fort George Island Cultural State Park.
- Get back to nature at Huegnot Memorial Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend an afternoon taking in the natural beauty.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and reconnect with nature at Big Talbot Island State Park.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Kingsley Plantation? Check out our Kingsley Plantation travel guide!