Find & compare spa resorts in Jacksonville, FL from $56
Top Jacksonville Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Jacksonville, a city known for its shopping, and sights like VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and TIAA Bank Field. Take your pick from Travelocity's 96 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jacksonville and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jacksonville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, Metropolitan Park, and Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
- Other things to see include Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Jacksonville Cruise Terminal, and St. Johns Town Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Great Dane In The Morning, Critter Alert Center, LLC, or Sam's Flying Frog Ranch LLC.
- For vet care, Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket, Dr. Ashley D. Mersereau, DVM, and Jordan Tammy L DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jacksonville
- Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Jacksonville
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Knights Inn Jacksonville at Dix Ellis Trail
Pets stay free at this 1.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Motel 6 Jacksonville, FL - Orange Park
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jacksonville
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Jacksonville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.