Book a hotel near St. Vincent's Medical Center, Riverside
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near St. Vincent's Medical Center
St. Vincent's Medical Center Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to St. Vincent's Medical Center is an excellent way to take advantage of your next vacation.
It's just one of several reasons that many curious explorers visit the beloved city of Jacksonville year after year.
If you're starting to consider accommodation, we have 2 options for you to choose from. The Riverdale Inn and Omni Jacksonville Hotel are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of St. Vincent's Medical Center.
If you'd like to put aside a little bit of money for some of the more important things in life, you can spend a night at one of the low-cost hotels within easy driving distance. The Extended Stay America - Jacksonville -Riverwalk -Conv Center and the Sleep Inn & Suites Jacksonville are a couple of the more well-known establishments.
Your nearest top-end option is the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville, which is about 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you're the sort of person that does quite a lot of your traveling through the steam of a hot cup of coffee, then you're in the right place. Within a short stroll, Cool Moose Cafe provides all the delectable drinks and treats you need. You will find more substantial meal options also nearby at Barrs Street Eats. Of course, there is no better way to cap off a day's adventures than with a relaxing drink or two. Lola's Burrito & Burger Joint, also a short walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near St. Vincent's Medical CenterAfter your time is done at St. Vincent's Medical Center, there are a number of other journeys to take in the rest of the area:
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the ideal memento at 5 Points West Shopping Center.
- Need some time out from the noise and confusion of modern life? Go and check out Willow Branch Park, a leafy green oasis.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their apparently limitless energy when they're playing at Memorial Park, a green oasis.
- Have a rest and go for a walk in Riverside Park, a leafy urban oasis.
- Note the colors of the creations featured at Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.