Book a hotel near Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Jacksonville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Jacksonville Naval Air Station
Jacksonville Naval Air Station Hotel & Travel Guide
Jacksonville Naval Air Station is a beloved place that brings droves of curious travelers to the area every year. Wouldn't you like to find out what all the hype is about?
To check it out, make the trip to Jacksonville. You'll soon find out what makes this city so popular with sightseers.
Accommodation options are a bit sparse around Jacksonville Naval Air Station, but you can find 29 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Riverdale Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton Jacksonville Downtown-Southbank.
If you're someone that feels totally fine with modest and clean furnishings, you can book a room at one of the bargain hotels that are not too far away. Why not select from one of the Sleep Inn & Suites Jacksonville and the Econo Lodge?
You won't have to walk farthar than Big City Diner (Jacksonville) if you need a good meal. Once things have settled down, why not drop by Murray's Tavern (4527 120th Street, Jacksonville) for a nightcap?
Other Things to Do Near Jacksonville Naval Air StationAfter you've visited Jacksonville Naval Air Station, prepare yourself for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Westside Regional Park is popular with both locals and visitors. Take some time to enjoy nature, and maybe a picnic with the family.
- Toss a ball around with your kids and enjoy the greenery at Ringhaver Park. You can even pack a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- If you generally enjoy spending time near the water, get in touch with Florida Yacht Club Marina, a local marina, for visiting information.
- Ensure you leave some space in your suitcase if you plan to enjoy some shopping at Paxon Shopping Center.
- Columbus Park is a green urban sanctuary. It's a beautiful spot to have a family picnic and take in nature.