Book a hotel near LBJ Presidential Library, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near LBJ Presidential Library
LBJ Presidential Library Hotel & Travel Guide
LBJ Presidential Library is a popular icon that brings many curious travelers to the area year after year. Isn't it about time you find out what all the hype is about?
To see it, pack your bags and head to Austin, the state capital.
Of the same importance as your sightseeing plan is your pick of an accommodation. Luckily for you, there are 37 options within a short commute of LBJ Presidential Library. The Four Seasons Hotel Austin is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Residence Inn Austin-University Area and the W Austin are situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Stretch your money further by reserving a room at one of the budget hotels that are nearby. You can make a reservation at the Rodeway Inn University - Downtown, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, or you might like the Days Inn University Downtown, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you want to indulge in a bit of luxury, you'll find a nice variety of high-end hotels close by. You can confirm a booking at the Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt or the Hotel Ella, located only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Want a cup of coffee, a slice of cake or that special something to keep up your sightseeing stamina? UTea Town is a lovely place to have a quick bite and it's close to LBJ Presidential Library. Another nearby option is The University of Texas Club, where you'll find a wider selection of meals. When darkness falls, you might like to head down the road to Hoover's Cooking for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near LBJ Presidential LibraryYou can check out a wide range of other attractions after enjoying LBJ Presidential Library:
- History doesn't always come to life in classrooms, but the exhibits at Dolph Briscoe Center for American History make learning an enlightening experience for all guests.
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and see a play at Bass Concert Hall.
- Explore the world of history and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain when you visit Texas Memorial Museum.
- Young and old alike will be taken on an informative adventure about life, from the past to the present, at Texas Natural Science Center.
- The Stark Center for Physical Culture and Sports makes it fun to look back on famous victories and sports legends.