Leave your phone behind and take some respite from the stresses and the hassles of the digital world at Lake Austin.
Adventurers who'd like to experience it will have to make their way to the capital of the state, Austin.
If your time is in short supply, inquire about a room at the Hotel Granduca Austin. It's located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Lake Austin.
The Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is the one hotel in the area for travelers hunting for someplace a little more luxurious. You'll find it 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lake Austin
Whether you're wanting to get off the main tourist track or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Lake Austin:
- Indulge your love of nature by spending time at Emma Long Metropolitan Park, a large recreational area.
- Add a creative element to your stay by enjoying a play or two at One World Theatre.
- A calm and protected reserve, Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve is a great location to relax.
- Bag a bargain, complete some errands or simply window-shop in the wide range of stores available at Village at Westlake.
- Make your way to St. John Neumann Catholic Church and become acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of the area.