Book a hotel near Frost Bank Tower, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frost Bank Tower
Frost Bank Tower Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning to check out Frost Bank Tower and searching for accommodation close by?
To experience it firsthand, you'll need to travel to Austin, the state capital.
Whether you like to lock in your hotel well ahead of time or always end up leaving it until the last moment, it won't be a problem to find something that's within walking distance. There are as many as 24 possible accommodations that are suitable. The Four Seasons Hotel Austin, W Austin and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt offer a wide selection.
A successful vacation doesn't need to burn a hole though your wallet. Reserve a room at the Super 8 Austin Downtown / Capitol Area, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, to stretch your dollar as far as it can go.
If you have an urge to discover the lap of luxury, choose from a range of upmarket hotels that are close by. The Hotel Ella is one of best places, and it's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, check out the Austin's Inn at Pearl Street, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After you've finished exploring Frost Bank Tower, take a short walk to Houndstooth Coffee and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If your stomach is grumbling, take a look at the menu at El salchichon, a frequented eatery that's close by. For those that love ending the day with a relaxed beer or wine just down the road, the bartender at Speakeasy will be serving up drinks until late.
Other Things to Do Near Frost Bank TowerOnce you're finished at Frost Bank Tower, you won't run out of ideas with all of the other things that are going on in the region:
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has an interesting story to tell. At Mexic-Arte Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and learn the story behind them.
- The French painter Renoir once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and explore Mexic Arte Museum while you're in the region?
- If the children are edgy and longing for something to do, take them to Austin Children's Museum. Their hands-on activities will kindle their curiosity and imagination.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Wild About Music is a fun way to fit in with the local people.
- Fans of artistic works should make plans to discover Arthouse at Jones Center where they'll be truly impressed.
Grab the metro at the nearest station, Austin Station, after seeing Frost Bank Tower. It's a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away!