Book a hotel near Barton Springs Pool, Barton Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barton Springs Pool
Barton Springs Pool Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to have a memorable experience with a trip to Barton Springs Pool.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Austin, the capital of the state, such a rewarding travel destination.
If you are looking to be close to Barton Springs Pool, select a room at one of 11 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Many visitors like the W Austin, Hotel Ella and Austin's Inn at Pearl Street, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Not too far away, you'll find several great value accommodations the perfect choice for making your travel allowance stretch that much further. The La Quinta Inn Austin South / Interstate Highway 35 and the Quality Suites South are worth a try.
If you want to enjoy luxury personified, you can find some first-class options that are just a short drive away. To avoid missing out, it could be a good idea to reserve a room well in advance. Try the Four Seasons Hotel Austin and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
Looking for a place to get your caffeine hit? Coffee lovers can head straight to Austin Java, a short walk from Barton Springs Pool. Also close-at-hand is Chuy's, which features a greater range of meals. A glass of your favorite drink at Texas Land & Cattle could be just the thing after running around all day.
Other Things to Do Near Barton Springs PoolYou should maximize your precious vacation time by sampling the area's other attractions once you're done with Barton Springs Pool:
- Inject some culture into your vacation by attending a play at Beverly S. Sheffield Zilker Hillside Theater.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Zilker Park. You'll discover lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Take a relaxing walk through Zilker Botanical Garden and discover the array of plants, flowers and trees. Travelers of all ages will surely will enjoy learning about their favorite flora.
- A prominent local landmark, Philosophers' Rock is a reminder of historical happenings that are etched in the memory of local residents.
- Responsible for the presentation and preservation of noteworthy artworks, Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum is the ideal place for the art aficionado.
A relaxing ride on a train is a fantastic way to reach Barton Springs Pool. The closest station, Austin Station, is only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.