Book a hotel near Austin Convention Center, Austin
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Austin Convention Center
Austin Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Austin Convention Center plays host to an interesting variety of events. Investigate the events schedule to discover what's on.
Austin, the capital of the state, is thrilled to be its home.
Whether you like to book your room ahead of time or tend to leave it until the last moment, it won't be difficult to find something that's within walking distance. There are as many as 23 accommodations that fit the bill. Several choices are the Four Seasons Hotel Austin, W Austin and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
If you don't want to burst open your piggy bank, enquire about the great rates 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away at the Super 8 Austin Downtown / Capitol Area.
Visitors with a passion for stress-free style will feed their desire by staying at one of the many renowned establishments here. You might want to make a reservation at the Hyatt Regency Austin, only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, or the Hilton Austin, located 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
If you're frazzled from all your exploring, get yourself a delicious coffee break at Alta's Cafe, just an easy walk away. If it's a nice dinner that you want, try Sosa Mediterranean foods, a nearby venue that's patronized by locals and visitors alike. Reflect upon a wonderful day and kick back with a drink at Micheladas Cafe y Cantina, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Austin Convention CenterYou've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Austin Convention Center isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, check out what else the area has available:
- Let your kids burn off a bit of their limitless energy when they're playing at Palm Playground, a green oasis.
- If you want to learn more about potential adventures in the region, check out Austin Visitor Center and grab a pamphlet or two.
- O. Henry House Museum is an excellent local attraction that's ideal for devoted history enthusiasts.
- If you're looking for a place to keep the kids busy, spend some time at Austin Fire Museum.
- Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge isn't just important to the local area, but also to the fascinated travelers who stop by to talk about its historic features.
Grab a train at the nearest station, Austin Station, after seeing Austin Convention Center. It's an easy 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.