Book a hotel near Mall 205, Hazelwood
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mall 205
Mall 205 Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Mall 205 is always an interesting experience.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Portland, as it's a great city to see in its own right.
For easy access to Mall 205, reserve a room at one of the 7 hotels that are a short drive away. Many travelers enjoy the Comfort Inn Portland, Ramada Portland and Briarwood Suites, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For those that live for a good bargain, there are a few cheap hotels nearby that are guaranteed to suit your needs. These include the Days Inn Portland Central and the Chestnut Tree Inn Portland Mall 205, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Craving a coffee or two, a slice of cake or something else to keep you energized? Starbucks is a lovely place to enjoy a bite to eat and it's within walking distance of Mall 205. If you'd prefer a place with a more comprehensive menu, Pizanos Pizza can appease a rumbling tummy. Finish up a terrific day with some refreshing drinks at Falcos PUB, also nearby, and be sure to raise a glass to your colleagues back at the office.
Other Things to Do Near Mall 205Once you're finished at Mall 205, don't neglect the area's other attractions:
- You're able to enjoy a bit of family time in the fresh air without leaving the city at Berrydale Park.
- Are you hoping to find somewhere where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? Head over to Cherry Blossom Park.
- Hoping to find some green space where you can enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or simply sit in the sun? You ought to visit Ventura Park.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Kelly Butte Natural Area. There's lots of space to relax!
- There's no better spot to really unwind than Montavilla Park. Become immersed in a good book, play with the kids or have a delicious picnic in this leafy green sanctuary.